The days have just slipped away from me. I have only completed one of the 23 Moblie Things and tomorrow is the deadline. (Thank goodness the deadline was extended!) I am hoping to complete them all today or tomorrow.
For my 23 Mobile Things, I will be using my iPad and possibly my iPhone. I have had iOS 7 for awhile now. I didn't learn any new tips from the links that I clicked on and from the video imbedded in the post for Mobile Thing #2, but it was a good overview. One of the things that I like with iOS 7 is being able to use AirDrop to share photos with friends and family who are near me and who have iPads and/or iPhones. If you are interested in using AirDrop, you can check out this link from Apple on how to use AirDrop to wirelessly share content.
No comments:
Post a Comment