I already have some of the apps listed under Thing #17: Connecting to Community. I use the Minnesota 511 app a lot in the winter to check road conditions and in the summer when I am heading north to check road construction. It is a handy little app to have. The MPR app allows me to listen to The Current.
The Minnesota State Fair app is great for finding those certain foods that you like to eat at the fair. For those who are directionally challenged like me, there is a map that will help you navigate to food vendors, merchants, or fun events. The app will be updated for 2014 on August 1st. Love it!
I decided to try out the Going Out app from the Star Tribune. I like how you can pick a movie and see movie theaters and times and locate restaurants near your current location.
No comments:
Post a Comment