For Mobile Thing #3, I checked out the StandApp. I set up the app for 15 minutes intervals. After the first 15 minutes, the app said it was time to exercise, but it didn't display any videos for me to watch and follow. I noticed that the screen gave me the option to click on a list of exercises, so I did that and chose different exercise videos to watch.
Update to StandApp: The app did show the videos at the next 15 minute interval. I will use this app when I will be sitting for extended periods of time. I sometimes forget to take breaks if I am really involved in something.
I have been using the RedLaser app on my iPhone for a very long time. I have used it in stores to scan UPC codes on various items when shopping to compare prices and read reviews. It definitely has helped me decide whether or not I want to purchase an item.
No comments:
Post a Comment