I explored the Wattpad and Free Books apps for Thing #12.
I am looking forward to delving further into Wattpad. I did some browsing, but I haven't added anything to my library.
When I tried to create a Wattpad account, it said that my email address had already been used to create an account. Well, I took the account back by doing a password reset. Luckily, I was able to change my username, remove the profile picture, and edit the account. I discovered in Thing #10 that someone had already created an Instagram account using my email address. Luckily, Instagram made it easy to remove my email address from the other person's account.
I found some good classics on Free Books. I found the app to be a little clunky, but it might be because I am not used to the app. I clicked on the table of contents for a collection of short stories, but one hadn't been created yet. There was a message that they have to manually create the table to contents.
I can envision myself using Wattpad and Free Books for personal use. If I worked with older students, I could see these apps being used.
No comments:
Post a Comment