Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing #47: Evaluation

I finished!! It is a good thing that the deadline was extended to June 20th. I don't think that I would have finished if it hadn't been extended.

One thing that I learned during this round of 23 Things is that my phone can do a lot more than I thought it could. I discovered the Animoto, Joost, and Last.fm apps. They are now on my phone, and I plan on continuing to use them.

Thing #36 Comic Relief was one of my favorite things to do. I enjoyed creating a comic using ToonDoo and using Wordle.

It was fun to revisit BigHugeLabs.

Thing #39 Digital Storytelling was also one of my favorite things. I enjoyed using Scrapblog to create a page of pictures from my trip to Japan.

Screencasting was fun. I plan on doing more of these in the future.

I didn't get into Twitter, because it is blocked at work. I might check it out later at home. I know that there are a lot mobile apps available for this, too.

Thanks to everyone who helped put together another great round of 23 Things on a Stick!

No comments: