I use Google Docs. I like being able to access my documents from any computer with Internet access.
This past year, I presented with some of my colleagues at an inservice and at a conference. We all work in different building and meeting was sometimes difficult. We used Google Docs to prepare our slide presentation and our handouts. We could all see the most recent edits and edit as needed. It was a lot easier than emailing documents back and forth.
With Google Docs, you can also upload your Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoints. I did this for some of the items that I have on my work computer. It made working at home so much easier. I also didn't have to worry about forgetting my flash drive and not having access to my documents.
You can also control who has access to your documents. Some of my documents are only accessible to me. Some are shared with others so that we can edit and work on them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment