Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #36: Comic Relief Generate Some Fun

I liked this comic because it promotes the summer reading program at the public library, which I hope my students are participating in.

\Toon\



I created the following comic because I actually had this situation happen in my media center this year. The student's dog had eaten half of the cover of the dog book.

\Toon\



I created a Wordle using My Delicious tags:

Wordle: Untitled

I used the the Web 2.0 Name Generator, and it generated the following name: shufflecat. Fun!

Here are the results from Convert Your Name to a Dewey Decimal Number:




Heather's Dewey Decimal Section:

944 France & Monaco

Heather = 8510858 = 851+085+8 = 944


Class:
900 History & Geography


Contains:
Travel, biographies, ancient history, and histories of continents.



What it says about you:
You're connected to your past and value the things that have happened to you. You've had some conflicted times in your life, but they've brought you to where you are today and you don't ignore it.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com



Thing #36 was a lot of fun!

No comments: