I believe that Book 2.0 tools enhance one's reading experience. I recently added the Classics app to my iPhone. I can read some of the classics right on my phone where ever I am whenever I feel like it.
I checked out a variety of Book 2.0 tools, but I seemed to be most focused on the books on the phone section. I checked out KidderLit. KidderLit tweets the first line of kid's books and links to the book in Amazon. I liked it and decided to add the widget to my blog.
I also checked out txt2ph, which has free ebooks for your cell phone. I tried the demo, and it worked quite well. I am deciding whether or not I actually want to get an account.
In my media center, I see students still reading books. I haven't seen any students using Book 2.0 tools.
No comments:
Post a Comment