I currently use Google Reader. I definitely oversubscribe, but I have everything grouped into folders based on the topic/category. I find that this makes it easier for me to manage my feeds. I can choose to just read the feeds for the topic or category that I am currently interested in. I can look at my feeds on my iPhone. I can also look at my feeds on my iGoogle page.
I love Delicious. I recently added a linkroll to my blog. I blogged about this in Thing #24 not knowing it was going to be part of Thing #30. One of the other media specialists in my district and I have been recommending sites to each other using Delicious. I like doing this rather than just using email. It makes it a lot easier to add her recommended sites to my Delicious account.
I tried to use Insuggest, which uses your username to recommend bookmarks. It could not find my Delicious username. ?? I will probably try it again another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment