I decided to use the same blog that I used for the other 23 Things. It is nice to look back and see what I did and posted.
For 23 Mobile Things, I am hoping to learn about some new apps and other ways to use apps that might already be familiar.
Just a reminder that June 15 is the deadline to complete all 23 Mobile Things! It's sneaking up on us in a hurry, but there's still time to get your Things done and get a prize!
2 comments:
Hoping to see posts on the 23 Mobile Things, especially since you've done both the first and second 23 Things programs!
Just a reminder that June 15 is the deadline to complete all 23 Mobile Things! It's sneaking up on us in a hurry, but there's still time to get your Things done and get a prize!
Post a Comment