I finished! I was in the first round for the 23 Things, but did not complete them. I am glad that I had a second chance to finish what I had started. I am hoping that there will be a 23 More Things on a Stick.
I can see how some of the Things can be applied to schools, unfortunately many of the Web 2.0 tools are filtered at my school. I do plan on using the Web 2.0 tools that I can such as podcasting. I recently downloaded Audacity and have been experimenting with it.
I loved exploring YouTube, playing with the Flickr mash-ups, and listening to podcasts.
I never realized all of the things that you could do with the ELM databases. I will certainly compose pages in the future and continue to place search alerts in my RSS feeds.
Thank you to everyone who put this together!
No comments:
Post a Comment